The first thing to do is to ask the people who live with you if one of them accepted the delivery. Then check in the community mailbox, if there is one in the building, and check with your neighbours. Still no packages in sight? Write to us at email@example.com and we will solve the problem.
Articles in this section
- How long should my order take to arrive?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Can I pick-up an order at Rachel’s HQ?
- I typed the wrong address and my order is still in process, can I do anything?
- I typed the wrong address and my order has already shipped, can I do anything?
- Where do you ship?
- How can I track my order?
- My order was delivered but I still haven’t received it, what can I do?